Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum Antioxidant & 20% Vitamin C Skin Treatment

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Overall this was a very wonderful product and very versatile. I was easily able to incorporate into my everyday skincare regimen. For years I have had problems with discoloration of the skin, redness & dryness and my skin is always so dry. When I added this into my everyday facial/decollete routine, after 5 days I could tell quite a difference in how radiant and more even my skin tone was.
This also helps with fine lines and wrinkles and it boosts collagen production. It is very easy to apply, it absorbs quickly and a few drops is all you need. I also had no trouble or breakouts while using this product and I suffer from pretty sensitive skin. It's an unbelievable product that brings real results and I absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after using it. It's also does wonders to help tighten aging, saggy skin! If you're a beauty nut like I am, this is one to try. Also, I have an awesome Green Matcha Tea Powder Face Mask recipe that the company shared with me and I want to share it with you all!

Green Matcha Powder Face Mask Recipe
What You Will Need:


1) Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - you can get this from Asian markets, specialty health food
stores or online retailers like Amazon.com

Warning: Ceremonial Matcha is typically very expensive, so we like to buy Culinary Grade Matcha for
our face masks. The price is much better and it will last you quite a long time. Try to find Culinary
Grade that is also organic.

Here is our favourite brand on Amazon - >>

2) Water (or aloe vera gel if you have extra dry skin)

Directions:

1 - Mix 1tsp of Matcha Powder with a few drops of water or aloe gel until it is a pasty consistency. If
it is too watery, add more powder. If it is too thick, add more water or aloe.

2 - Apply the mask to your face. Preferably with a facial brush to avoid transferring oils from your
fingers to your skin.

3 - Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes. Then remove with warm water and a soft washcloth.

4 - Follow with your Even Glow Serum and favorite moisturizer.

Matcha Powder is a powerful antioxidant with over 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. You
can expect to improve dull and tired skin as well as stimulate dead skin cells. You can use this brilliant
mask 1-3 times per week.



Thank you all for reading and be sure to check out this great product on the Amazon link below:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: