Sunday, October 27, 2013

Mineralium Dead Sea Minerals






Mineralium Dead Sea Mineral products are excellent! I just got my very first "Back to Basics" package, which included: Hydrasource facial wash, make-up remover & moisturizing cream. I have to say, I am in love! My skin felt soft, moisturized and radiant! It's hard to find those "it" products that suit your needs, but these are exceptional! Not only do they package it beautifully, the quality of the products are out of this world! They have very fair prices and their customer service is exceptional! Warren Marland, the company's founder, is not only making beauty fun & sophisticated, he also does not test his products on animals and packages them environmentally friendly! Those are 2 of the most important things to me when deciding on a product of any kind. I highly recommend trying these products, they are great for all skin types. I have sensitive skin and did not once break out from using Mineralium and that's another plus in my book! If you would like to learn more about Mineralium's amazing product line, visit the site on the link below:
                                             

                                              Mineralium Dead Sea Minerals




















Also Find Them on Facebook:
Mineralium
And Follow on Twitter:
Mineralium

No comments: